The cell and gene therapy (CGTx) sector has flourished over the last 2 to 5 years due to continued investor confidence. However, the recent downturn in public markets has undermined that confidence.
This white paper is based on a panel discussion, sponsored by Precision ADVANCE, featuring insights from diverse industry perspectives on the current state of the CGTx sector; the investment landscape; scientific and technical advances; progress in drug development, manufacturing, regulatory, pricing, and reimbursement; and expected key trends in 2023 and beyond. Hosted by Endpoints News, the panel included insights from the following industry leaders:
- Anshul Mangal: President (Project Farma & Precision ADVANCE)
- Dave Greenwald: Vice President of Business Development (Deerfield Management)
- Rajul Jain: Managing Director (Vida Ventures)
- Joseph LaBarge: Chief Executive Officer (Apertura Gene Therapy)
- Adrian Woolfson: Executive Chairman, President and Co-Founder (Replay Bio)
- Phil Cyr: Executive Vice President (Precision Value & Health)