Precision will be at this year’s Meeting on the Mesa, October 10-12, 2023, in Carlsbad, CA. Connect with our team of experts as they lead meaningful presentations and discussions throughout this event providing insights into the clinical development, manufacturing, and commercialization for cell and gene therapies.
Connect with our Advanced Therapy experts
- Visit us through any of the numerous networking opportunities at Meeting on the Mesa 23′
- Be sure to attend the ADVANCE sponsored Plenary Session on October 10, 2023, 9:30 – 10:30 AM PT |Location: Park Hyatt Aviara (Aseptic Technologies Ballroom)
- Join us for the ADVANCE sponsored Cocktail Reception on October 11, 2023, 6:00-7:00 PM PT
You can register for Meeting on the Mesa below:
Panel Discussion: A Deep Dive into the Future of Advanced Therapies
Tuesday| October 10, 2023, 9:30 – 10:30 AM PT
Location: Park Hyatt Aviara (Aseptic Technologies Ballroom)
This session will feature leading executives in the advanced therapies space who will discuss a number of topics including the current state of the sector, future technologies and innovations, and a forecast on potential approvals. The session will also touch upon solutions for manufacturing and regulatory bottlenecks as the sector moves towards commercialization, as well as the evolution of reimbursement payment models.
- [Moderator] Anshul Mangal: President (Precision ADVANCE & Project Farma)
- Phil Cyr: Senior Vice President (Precision Value & Health)
- Derek Hicks: Chief Business Officer (Intellia Therapeutics)
- Ann Lee, Ph.D.: Chief Technical Officer (Prime Medicine)
- Bob Smith: Senior Vice President, Global Gene Therapy Business (Pfizer)
- Arthur Tzianabos, Ph.D.: Venture Partner (5AM Ventures)