The advanced therapies sector is growing exponentially. The Alliance for Regenerative Medicine (ARM) reports that the sector raised $23.1 billion in 2021 – a 16% year-over-year increase. That figure includes $1.9 billion in private financing and $9.8 billion in venture funding.
This white paper is based on a panel discussion sponsored by Precision ADVANCE at the 2021 Meeting on the Mesa conference and features insights from C-suite leaders on the current CGTx investment landscape, technology innovations, talent shortage and the evolution of reimbursement payment models.
- Anshul Mangal: President (Project Farma & Precision ADVANCE)
- R.A. Session II: President, Founder and CEO (Taysha Gene Therapies)
- Palani Palaniappan: EVP and CTO (Aruvant Sciences)
- Derrell Porter: Founder and CEO (Cellevolve Bio)
- Claudia Zylberberg: Founder and Executive Chair (Akron Bio)
- Phil Cyr: SVP (Precision Value & Health)