Sponsored by Project Farma, a Precision for Medicine Company, this panel will feature insights from industry leaders on their organization’s risk-based approaches, strategies, and regulatory, manufacturing, and commercial needs to maximize efficiency in their facility build.
This discussion will be moderated by Chad Salisbury: SVP (Project Farma), and include insights from Adam Barlow: CEO and Founder (Baseline Controls), Antinea Chair: VP, Technical Operations (Cellares), Steve Marr: Head of Capital, Real Estate, and Facilities (Spark), Matthew Smith: Head of Project Delivery (Novartis), and Sarah Stoll: Sr. Director (Project Farma).
Attendees will hear from experts about:
- Implementing effective program/project management and communication tools to drive adherence to cost, schedule and quality
- Establishing robust project controls and integrated schedules early and maintaining discipline throughout the build
- Developing risk-based approaches for various phases including design, construction, CQV and quality
- Effective strategies to minimize risk of supply chain delays
- Integrating operational readiness early to ensure timely facility startup