Precision will be at this year’s ASGCT, May 16-20, 2023, in Los Angeles, CA. Connect with our team of experts as they lead meaningful presentations and discussions throughout this event providing insights into the development for cell and gene therapies.
Connect with our Advanced Therapy experts!
- Visit us at booth 754 in the exhibition area
- Be sure to attend Precision’s own, Travis Harrison’s presentation on May 19, 2023, at 4:45PM PDT – 5:15PM PDT
You can register for ASGCT below:
Presentation: Considerations for AAV ELISpot Assays
Friday| May 19, 2023, 4:45-5:15PM PDT
Key Learning Objectives
- Relevance of cellular immunogenicity for gene therapy
- Assay qualification and
- Identification and use of PBMC positive controls
- Determination of limit of detection and cut points
- Travis Harrison: Vice President, Bioassay Solutions (Precision for Medicine)