Precision will be at this year’s CAR-TCR summit on September 19-22, 2022, in Boston, MA. Connect with our team of experts as they lead meaningful presentations and discussions throughout this event providing insights into the clinical development, manufacturing, and commercialization for CAR and TCR therapies.
Detailed descriptions for each speaking engagement are included below.
- Precision ADVANCE will hold an Ambassador Reception and panel discussion “Predictions for CAR-T Therapeutic Development” on September 19, 2022, 6:00 pm – 8:00 pm.
- Precision’s Andy Kinley (VP, Innovation and Clinical Science) will present: “Understand the Nuances and Avoid Common Challenges in Cell Therapy Trial Execution” on September 20, 2022, 4:45 – 5:15 pm.
- Project Farma will be facilitating a plenary panel discussion “Building Next-Gen Commercial Cell Therapy Facilities” on September 22, 2022, 9:00 – 9:30 am.
Connect with our Advanced Therapy experts
- Visit us at booth A12 in the exhibition area
- Schedule in-person or virtual meetings by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Attend our ADVANCE-sponsored Ambassador Reception on September 19, 2022 from 6 – 8PM ET
Ambassador Reception and Panel Discussion: Predictions for CAR-T Therapeutic Development
Precision ADVANCE | September 19, 2022, 6 – 8PM ET | Room 300, Hynes Convention Centre
- Current state of the CAR-T industry
- Current public markets and their impact on innovation
- Challenges surrounding manufacturing and other bottlenecks
- The evolution of reimbursement payment models
Presentation: Understand the Nuances and Avoid Common Challenges in Cell Therapy Trial Execution
Precision for Medicine | September 20, 2022, 4:45-5:15PM EST
- The key nuances and challenges to executing clinical trials are known and can be planned for early in development
- The next step in the evolution of cell therapy clinical trial execution is to incorporate new innovations to more efficiently identify sites and patients, increase patient diversity, and reduce site and patient burden
- Andy Kinley: VP, Innovation and Clinical Science (Precision for Medicine)
Panel Discussion: Building Next-Gen Commercial Cell Therapy Facilities
Project Farma | September 22, 2022, 9:00 – 9:30AM ET
- Hear from industry experts on their approach to building an innovative cell therapy manufacturing facility
- Gain key insights into building out infrastructure, proper project workstreams, and quality systems
- Learn about phased implementation, CQV strategies, and regulatory challenges
- [Chair] Anshul Mangal: President (Project Farma & Precision ADVANCE)
- John Khoury: EVP (Project Farma)
- Aaron Vernon: VP, Technical Operations (TCR2)
- Sumit Verma: SVP, Commercial Operations, (Iovance)