In January, the Alliance for Regenerative Medicine (ARM) released its State of the Industry Briefing which highlighted a record-breaking year for 2021. $23.1B raised for the advanced medicines sector (a 16% increase from 2020), 2,261 ongoing regenerative medicine clinical trials globally, and the evolution from treating and curing rare monogenetic diseases to more prevalent indications. Could we see 10-20 approvals each year by 2025?
Sponsored by Precision ADVANCE, this panel will feature insights from industry leaders on their organization’s pipeline, the advanced therapy investment landscape, and the regulatory, manufacturing, and commercial needs to successfully bring an advanced therapy to market. This discussion will be moderated by Anshul Mangal (President, Project Farma & Precision ADVANCE), and include insights from David Parker (SVP, Diagnostic Solutions at Precision for Medicine), Michele Korfin (COO/CCO, Gamida Cell), Palani Palaniappan (CTO, Flagship Pioneering), Phil Cyr (SVP, Precision Value & Health), and Rahul Singhvi (Co-founder & CEO, Resilience).
Attendees will hear from experts about:
- The current state of the regenerative medicine and advanced therapies sector
- Continued investment in advanced therapies
- New technologies, bottlenecks, and solutions
- The evolution of reimbursement payment models
- Anticipating regulatory hurdles and navigating political dynamics specific to cell and gene therapies