We are in the midst of a therapeutic revolution. An H1 report released by Alliance for Regenerative Medicine (ARM) highlights a record-breaking year, with over 1,320 ongoing clinical trials worldwide and 1000+ therapeutic developers. As 2021 comes to an end, we are on track to expect the highest number of advanced therapy regulatory approvals, when compared to previous years.
This panel, sponsored by Precision ADVANCE, will feature insights from industry leaders on the current state of the CGTx sector, and the future of advanced medicines including innovations in research and development, going from treating rare diseases to prevalent conditions, continued investment, and next-generation technologies. The panelists will also discuss manufacturing and talent bottlenecks, and the evolution of reimbursement payment models.
Moderated by Mark Clein (Co-founder & CEO, Precision Medicine Group), this discussion will feature insights from Pavan Cheruvu (CEO, Sio Gene Therapies), Janet Lambert (CEO, Alliance for Regenerative Medicine), Dave Lennon (President & CEO, stealth startup), Anshul Mangal (President of Project Farma & Precision ADVANCE), and Ran Zheng (CEO, Landmark Bio).
Attendees will hear from industry experts about:
- Current state of the regenerative medicine and advanced therapies sector
- Continued investment in advanced therapies
- New technologies, bottlenecks, and solutions
- The evolution of reimbursement payment models
- Anticipating regulatory hurdles and navigating political dynamics specific to cell and gene therapies