This second webinar in our SDOH series will feature KOLs emphasizing applied learnings in the SDOH and population health fields. The session will address collaborative patient engagement: how styles of communication, analytics, telemedicine and PHM are tackling social risks and engaging patients in the pandemic/infodemic era.
After attending this webinar, participants will be able to:
- Identify key topics for future collaboration among pharmaceutical and device manufacturers, health plans and health systems that will include:
- Social Determinants of Health
- Messaging styles to mitigate the pandemic and infodemic spread
- Therapeutic areas co-morbid with COVID-19 (e.g., oncology, CV, diabetes, immunology, respiratory, infectious disease, behavioral health)
- Summarize lessons learned in the field, and potential next steps in the era of pandemic healthcare and beyond.
The discussion will be followed by a live Q&A.
For more information on this series, download the PDF here.