Select from a wide array of advanced immune monitoring assays:
• Immunophenotyping via flow cytometry (8 to 18 color)
• Proprietary epigenetic markers—Epiontis ID
• ELISA (including time-resolved fluorescence, AlphaLISA)
• ELISpot (ImmunoSpot/FluoroSpot)
• Multiplex cytokine profiling (Meso Scale Discovery (MSD), Luminex)
• T-cell activation
• Phospho flow
• Tetramer assays
• Gene expression—PCR, qPCR, RT-qPCR, NanoString
• CLIA assays for screening patients into trials (eg, myeloid-derived suppressor cells (MDSC) via flow, HAHA via ELISA)
We deliver immune monitoring solutions from preclinical through phase 3 with assays that range across platforms: flow cytometry, ELISpot, multiplex cytokine profiling, as well as proprietary epigenetic panels that monitor immune cells from almost any type of blood or tissue sample. Our global specialty labs ensure specimen processing from all clinical sites within 24 to 30 hours of draw when required, utilizing standardized SOPs to ensure sample integrity with documented quality outcomes. This unified application of process and technology means that we deliver the right solution for your study’s needs. Every time.
We run polychromatic flow cytometry assays on multiple platforms including BD LSRFortessa (up to 20 colors) and BD FACSCanto (up to 10 colors). We provide a range of immune panels, from exploratory research and development to GLP-, GCLP-, and CLIA-validated panels that characterize a range of innate and adaptive immune cell phenotypes and functions:
- T-cell activation and cytolytic markers
- T-cell exhaustion markers
- Th1/Th2/Th17/Treg (including effector and memory T-cell populations)
- NK cell activation and inhibitory markers
- Phosphorylation status of signal transduction molecules
Antigen-specific cellular responses
Leverage both colorimetric and fluorescent detection for ELISpot assays on our AID multiSpot MSR08 and ImmunoSpot S3B systems, and apply GLP-validated SOPs in the detection of T-cell effector molecules such as IFN-?, IL-2, TNF-a, and granzyme B.
As a faster and less expensive global solution for immune monitoring, epigenetic technology may be the right option. Epiontis ID, our proprietary technology, measures the demethylation of genomic regions specific to the cell type of interest. Our qPCR-based assay format allows precise, robust, and reproducible measurements of distinct immune cell types.
Learn more about Epiontis ID cell types and sample requirements
We measure peripheral and tumor-associated gene expression via the NanoString nCounter platform:
- Immune profiling optimized for immuno-oncology research
- Cancer pathways identified as both canonical and signal transduction
- Cancer progression pathways viewed through genetic markers
Any combination of markers can be implemented to profile secretion cytokines of interest via MSD and Luminex multiplex cytokine kits.