Your immune monitoring needs will evolve as your drug candidate advances. That’s why we customize our comprehensive capabilities to deliver global immune monitoring solutions that ensure scientific rigor, streamlined logistics, and economic sensibility. We deliver immune monitoring solutions from preclinical through phase 3 with assays that range across platforms: flow cytometry, ELISpot, multiplex cytokine profiling, as well as proprietary epigenetic panels that monitor immune cells from almost any type of blood or tissue sample. Our global specialty labs ensure specimen processing from all clinical sites within 24 to 30 hours of draw when required, utilizing standardized SOPs to ensure sample integrity with documented quality outcomes. This unified application of process and technology means that we deliver the right solution for your study’s needs. Every time.
We run polychromatic flow cytometry assays on multiple platforms including BD LSRFortessa (up to 20 colors) and BD FACSCanto (up to 10 colors). We provide a range of immune panels, from exploratory research and development to GLP-, GCLP-, and CLIA-validated panels that characterize a range of innate and adaptive immune cell phenotypes and functions:
- T-cell activation and cytolytic markers
- T-cell exhaustion markers
- Th1/Th2/Th17/Treg (including effector and memory T-cell populations)
- NK cell activation and inhibitory markers
- Phosphorylation status of signal transduction molecules
As a faster and less expensive global solution for immune monitoring, epigenetic technology may be the right option. Epiontis ID, our proprietary technology, measures the demethylation of genomic regions specific to the cell type of interest. Our qPCR-based assay format allows precise, robust, and reproducible measurements of distinct immune cell types:
- T/B cells: CD3 T cells, regulatory T cells, follicular helper T cells, Th17 cells, B cells
- Innate cells: NK cells, neutrophils, basophils
- Chemokine receptor: CCR6+ cells
- Immuno-oncology markers: PD-1+ cells
- CD4, CD8, naive CD8, granulysin, monocytes
Each single assay requires only a small sample volume (50-300 µl) with no limitation in sample stability when frozen at -20°C or below.
Learn more about Epiontis ID
Antigen-specific cellular responses
Leverage both colorimetric and fluorescent detection for ELISpot assays on our AID multiSpot MSR08 and ImmunoSpot S3B systems, and apply GLP-validated SOPs in the detection of T-cell effector molecules such as IFN-?, IL-2, TNF-a, and granzyme B.
We measure peripheral and tumor-associated gene expression via the NanoString nCounter platform:
- Immune profiling optimized for immuno-oncology research
- Cancer pathways identified as both canonical and signal transduction
- Cancer progression pathways viewed through genetic markers
Any combination of markers can be implemented to profile secretion cytokines of interest via MSD and Luminex multiplex cytokine kits.
Integrating Biomarker Data Management
Your research produces vast quantities of valuable biomarker data—data that may unlock answers to critical aspects of your study. Yet, before that data is useful, you need to harmonize it—then analyze it to distill its most critical information. Count on QuartzBio to manage the process rapidly, accurately, and seamlessly.
- Secure, Web-based data transfer (upload/download)
- Assay-specific workflows for data processing
- Real-time analysis
- Integration within and across assays (2D/3D plots, heat maps, PCA, clustering, descriptives)
- Integration with clinical data (link and explore relationships with sample annotations, treatment arms, baseline characteristics, and outcome data)
- Reporting—customizable and downloadable
- Embedded HTML reports for reproducibility (QC pipeline descriptions and summary)
- Biomarker patient profiles
- Interactive data visualization
- Quality control metrics
Discover why QuartzBio is the right choice for innovators