Precision’s global biomarker assay footprint ensures high-quality development and execution consistently across the world. Whether from DNA, RNA, protein, or cell- and tissue-based assays, we have the expertise to integrate samples and to translate critical data for your study.
Advanced translational services delivered at scale: Our complex biomarker capabilities can integrate all sample types from DNA and RNA through proteins, cells, and tissues—and our global infrastructure supplies real-time sample processing in over 55 countries, allowing us to deliver rapid results.
Global platform solutions include
- Tissue and liquid biopsy: multiplex IHC and quantitative immunofluorescence, FISH, proprietary CTC cell capture and enrichment technology ApoStream
- Immune monitoring: flow cytometry, antigen-specific responses, cell phenotyping via epigenetics (Epiontis ID)
- Genomics: Nanostring, ddPCR, NGS
- Large molecule bioanalysis: PK, ADA, NAb assays, and full bioanalytical support for complex biologics
- Ligand-binding assays: ELISA, MesoScale, and Quanterix SIMOA
Comprehensive quality systems. We conduct custom assay development, global sample testing, and full-scale validation under any quality system (GxP, CLIA, ISO).
Integration and utilization of complex biomarker assays data: Using the QuartzBio platform, we harmonize and integrate complex multiomic biomarker data, applying AI to generate insights. Our translational research and clinical teams then utilize these data and insights to optimize and accelerate your development program. Learn more
Assay development to patient stratification to CDx: We develop and implement patient-enriched cohort assays—for companion diagnostics when necessary—validated under the proper conditions for your needs.
Comprehensive sample analysis capabilities