Precision Participating in Oracle Health Insurance Round Table
Precision will participate in a panel at the upcoming Oracle Industry Connect event on April 9-11 in New York City.
Wednesday, April 11
Oracle Health Insurance Round Table
2:45 p.m.–4:15 p.m.
Clinical Trials Technology Innovation for Precision Medicine
- MaryAnne Rizk, Vice President, Global Partnerships, Oracle
- Scott Marshall, Managing Director, Translational Informatics and Diagnostic Sciences, Precision for Medicine
- Ken Getz, Director, Associate Professor, Tufts University School of Medicine
- Aaron Flammang, Director of Operations, GE Healthcare
- Jason Martin, Corporate Vice President, Parexel International Corporation