Protecting our employees, continuing the important work of our clients
Precision Medicine Group’s global team of pharmaceutical and life science experts is diligently monitoring and complying with the latest state, national, and international regulatory guidelines surrounding the COVID-19 pandemic commonly known as the “coronavirus.”
While this is a challenging and dynamic situation, we are committed to business continuity while ensuring the health and safety of our employees and global business partners. As a healthcare community we are doing what we do best—managing clinical trials, reviewing the literature, analyzing data, and working quickly to find and communicate solutions that address the mounting population health challenges.
We continue to follow all Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and World Health Organization (WHO) guidance. Precision formed a Coronavirus Preparedness Team (CPT) and is enacting business operations and pandemic response plans.
Additional proactive steps taken include:
- Adhering to the latest CDC, WHO, and other national and local advisory notices, including changes in clinical trial investigational site access policies
- Providing up-to-date guidance for laboratory facilities, offices, and team members
- Delivering guidance to clients regarding coronavirus situations affecting individual clinical trials
- Monitoring and mitigating supply chain risks, including remote monitoring capabilities
- Ensuring employee safety by following established protocols
The reality is that we cannot continue to do this important work without the backbone of these efforts—our people. The WHO and many other authorities stress the importance of protecting mental health, and have offered foundational advice to “be empathetic.” Like you, we are taking many steps to support our teams, and we have had an overwhelming show of appreciation for a simple list of resources and activities for families adjusting to the new work from home realities. We invite you to visit our password-free microsite for access to these family-friendly resources. We will be adding information to this site as it becomes available.
Today we are dealing with unprecedented circumstances. Now more than ever, Precision’s guiding principles of Client Service, Purpose, Accountability, Mutual Respect, and Collaboration serve as the foundation for continuing to support advances in therapeutic innovations worldwide.